Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where's Kerry Going? - 19/04/09















Well we have just finished week 4 on Taislim. The first picture was this morning pic. The second one was week 1. I have now lost 9 kilos in 4 weeks and 67cm or 26 inches. SPECIAL NOTE: BMI in the 30's this week did a bit of a celebration dance. Gemma & Patch weren't impressed.




You can see a difference in the stomach area. I have lost 12 cm of my tummy and 14 of my hips.


I am feeling very good. This has been one of the easiest things I have done. I was a bit slack with exercise this week. I only got to walk the dogs twice and some time on the Wii fit (Juddy).


If you want to see more about the product go to http://www.kerrycastree.taislim.com/


It will be release in Australia in May, so I am taking pre-launch orders at the moment so as soon as I can get it, I can email you. So if you would like to go on the list, along with many who have already, just email me at


kerrycastree@optusnet.com.au. Come and get ready for Spring, get a jump start on all your other friends. Don't put the extra kilo's on this winter.


2 comments:

  1. Well done Kerry - you can see the difference in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kez
    Yes It is so great to see changes each week the photos just point them out

    ReplyDelete